Thursday, January 9, 2014

I GoT a CluE AnD iT iS CluelesS



Homaih!
This story still brand new, got it yesterday... 

I have studied at University for almost 5 years... 
Each semester the most nerve-wrecking time is during final examination....
HUUrgghhhh~ Huff Huff~ Hoisshhh~ Herggghhh~
Usually I will study really hard during the final... Can't imagine if I  repeat paper or failed...
Alhamdullilah never got the chance to experience that... mesti sedihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Today, Thursday 9/01/2014 I got my Human Resource Development exam...
I am not saying this paper really hard but, its all about memorizing those text book...haihhh~
Neh~ I dont mind.. because it is common among students' life... Sometimes I don't really care if any of other students got full marks or higher marks than me...  
The reality is not book.... I may not completely memorize the book but, I believe that I could act better in the real situation... berlagaknyer ko ehh..hehe sorey~

Well the thing is, for this paper, I got a hint from someone...ngeh3
I've never ever..ever.. got any clue or hint during final exam... never! So, this is my first time...
I am soooo excited and tend to believe in that clue...

I dont really crazily study the subject instead I just look up for the hint spot...huhu~ TEROKNNYA HANG
unfortunately...OH EM GEE, OH JANTUNG KU, OH OH OH..HOHOHOHO
By the time I get the final paper....
The feeling was bursting, exploding, and I am so dooommed..nguuuuuhuhuhu~
Why..?? ohohohoooo
The spot question was just part of the question... and most of it were the chapter that I do not cover in the book...

My pen getting so weighted... The ideas to plotting on the answer just fly away like bubble..bubble..bubble POP...!!!!

I lose confident on that paper..seriously~
It is my fault... Why did you put your life in the risky way... You should have lived your normal life...huwaaaa BAD GIRL... BAD GIRL!
I completed that paper within 2 hour 45 minutes which was actually I have never done before...!
Usually I wont be able to finished it or ngam2 sui I put down the pen and the time was up..

TERMENUNG KU SENDIRI~
Everything circled around my thought.... how can I survived? What should I do if I Re***t?? ooohh TIDAKKKKK... 
I feel terrible after that paper and ate like beggar~ ice-cream, munchys music, kuaci, koko crunch, nasik lauk ayam, sayur, and kebab daginng...huhuuhuu
JAHANAM DIET DEN~!

Moral of the story... Dont get too deep attaches onto something that was clearly unsure....
Especially for something important like final examination....
Dare to take risk is good.. Second chance always good for people who make good money...
People like me... I got really massive dream to be achieved~ and money? I really make my parents dizzy bout that... cukup bulan je mintak...Sory mak and bapak :(
Dearest readers.. please pray for my HRD paper... lepas lar..lepas lar kau~!
Hihik.. Thank you

Say No more to CLUE!!!! Fighting for 2 more paper :)




No comments:

Post a Comment