Monday, January 13, 2014

GO AWAY -Lonely-


Everyday I am happy to be alive and be me... Sama seperti manusia lain hidup ini diteruskan secara normal.... Except for Today I just feel a little bit lonely... I AM A LONER - CN BLUE..??

Until its almost midnight.. and the feeling was still there...
Suddenly he called me... The adrenaline generated and starting to neutralized the feeling... I am HAPPY...
kisahnyer~ I think
I am too focused with my loneliness and sometimes I forgot that I always have SOMEBODY/SOMEONE/SOME MR FBY... hehehe Mr LOVE~!

Bukan nak story tntang cintakah, rindukah, dan kah..kah..kah..

Actually after chatting with him just about my day, nonsense, jokes, and what not...
I realize that if we have someone whom we trust, it is a must to talk, chat, or communicate with them... Even if its not something important but WHO CARES??  We just need to do it...

Scara tak sengaja I succeeded in getting rid of my loneliness yang bergelumang sepanjang hari...
AKU LEMAS... AKU RIMASS...HEHEHE

Apa2 pn.. Thank you MR FBY...
For setia mendengar dan berborak dengan MISS SO BORING LIKE ME..hengghh~
For anyone yang experience the same disease.. try to talk with someone that you trust or close with..
It can be either your SOUL PARTNER, PARENTS, BUDDY, SPOUSE, TEACHER.. or WHO EVER that could make your heart feel at ease, calm, and normal..hiikk... :)
Surprisingly they could be your heart DOCTOR...hahaha geli plak rse...


Selamat berborak...?? HAHAHA weirdo~!
No more lonely, always happy kay~



No comments:

Post a Comment