Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Real Real DREAM..?

Few days more to go for the first final examination paper in my last semester studying at UiTM Puncak Alam...

Everything seems normal but the feeling seems to be quite unusual..

I guess Puncak Alam already become my third home after my family house and UiTM Dungun...

I am absolutely gonna miss this place... same goes to Dungun~

Yesterday after watching "Marry Him If You Dare" there was some part in this drama highlighted this question.. " Yong Hwa asked his Grandma which is the Chairman of YBS.  I dont think that being rich is your real dream right? So I wonder what is your real dream initially??? The grandma terdiam...then, she asked the bodyguard, what is your dream?? He answered I wanted to be the fossil investigator".

I am not interested in neither the grandma or the bodyguard but the question...

WHAT IS YOUR REAL DREAM...???

Me myself kind of confuse what is my real dream..?? Am I on my way of achieving my real dream or it's just the imaginary dream influence by factor such as surrounding, age, races,trend, globalization, modernization, family, or even love....

I guess that most of us abundant our real dream just to catch over success, position, honor, rewards, money and many others.

Real dream seems to be quite positive, moderate, and not too sophisticated because it is the reality that you wish to have even in rich or poor condition.

Before I finished my last paper.. I shall reflect, review, and relocate in prioritizing what my real dream in life..
Before its too late...
Before the real becomes fiction....

You should do it too... 
Goodluck for final~ Goodluck for Real DREAM~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment